By using any information or services from the Company through this website, you represent that you have read and understand this Policy and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with this Policy, in whole or in part, do not continue using this website or any Company services.
- In order to provide you with the very best service, we will ask you for personal information when you apply to become a Company’s customer or open an account. This information will assist us in evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, keeping you informed about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing you with a better customer experience.
- We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of a customer’s information, which we may acquire during the course of providing our services. It is the Company’s policy not to disclose customer’s information to non-affiliated third parties, except with the consent of the customer or when required by law or according to Article 3 to this Policy.
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers, or our former customers, to anyone and we shall not sell or receive payment for disclosing your personal information. Nevertheless, we may use or share such information with third parties in any of the following limited circumstances and purposes:
- For the purpose of providing you with Company’s services.
- If we have your consent or your request to do so.
- If we are required to do so by law.
- If we are required to do so according to Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) regulations and for the purpose of verifying the customer’s identity. This may include disclosing personal information in order to cooperate with regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies, as may be necessary to protect our rights or property.
- To share the information with non-affiliated companies that perform support services for your account or facilitate your transactions with us, including those that provide professional, legal, or accounting services to the Company.
- To improve and customize the content and layout of the website and other materials.
- To notify you with promotional material and miscellaneous operations.
- To notify you with any services and products provided by us or by third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
- If we have a good faith to belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company.
- While we cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible.